Hi Fresh Investors!
Bringing you our very first product release blog, highlighting new features that aim to bring you the very best experience in participating in capital raises.
All of this is only made possible with the fantastic feedback from our very own Fresh investor community. We love working with you to make your experience with us the very best, so if you have any ideas or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See what's happening in the market, and participate in offers with Fresh Equities
- Filter by raise type → you can now search for live offers and announced raises that interest you by the type of raise the company is conducting (e.g. placement or entitlement offer)
- Filter by access → you can now search which opportunities are currently available for bidding on Fresh, and which ones we are currently seeking access to
- New bidding unavailable state → to help inform you which announced capital raises Fresh unfortunately won't have access to
- Redesigned offer cards → to provide you with more information and clarity around the capital raises
A better way to keep clear track of your bids, allocations and offer letters
- Ongoing bids → stay up to date with any bids that are still being processed or awaiting allocation. Get clarity on any outstanding actions that are still required to finalize your bid.
- Past offers → see a comprehensive list of offers you have participated in and keep track of any associated bids, allocations and offer letters for your records
Stay up to date with what you need to do
- Live updates → on any outstanding actions needed to finalize your bid or allocation
- Acel unconfirmed bids → introduced a new workflow to allow you to easily removeunconfirmed bids (like clearing your shopping cart).
- More tool-tips → to help better explain ures around the site (including how discounts are calculated)
- Update to watchlist → companies will no longer be automatically added to your watchlist after bidding
- General visual uplifts & bug fixes → across many pages and the app.